Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pap Smear

So, I dont remember if I posted about this or not. But on Tuesday June 14th, 2011 I had taken the day off to get my pap done. Although for the past month or so my period has been irregular. I had kept the appointment in hopes it would stop by then. Although when the time came it was unfortunate...I was still on it. So I decided to go anyways and just get birthcontrol to regulate it out so that I could then make the appointment for the pap smear and be sure that I would be able to go.
Now I have to wait 2 week period the third week "saturday" Eric has a photo shoot and by the 4th week I'll be back on the brown pills. So I will have to figure out how to go around that. It will most likely result in me having to take yet another day off of work...not like I wouldn't like it. I just can't afford to be taking off a lot of work with our new rules at work.
FYI: Loestrin, I think thats what it's called is actually a really good birthcontrol. At least it works well for me. I took it on the 14th the same day my period stopped. I was in love. especially since no one wants to be on that thing let alone for a whole month off and on... it was not fun. In fact it was very draining.
Well I just wanted to make sure you guys knew of the other obstacle I had to get through for this process... it seems small but a tons of small occurances that come up in the middle of a road you are trying to plow through it more time consuming then anyone hopes.
Your surrogate.

0 comments: