Saturday, June 18, 2011

Initial Interview

Today was a crazy morning for me.
I had training this morning from 8-10am. So I got up at the regular (week day) time. When that was finished I went to get gas. Ran to the gocery store to get somethings to make some lemmon bars, blue berry muffins, and orange juice for the meeting. Ran home, picked up a bit. bathed the kids. By this time it was already 11:30 and Amy (from the agency) already arrived. I didn't get to finish the lemon bars and the blue berry muffins just finished as soon as she was leaving. : )
Everything ran as smoothly as it could with 3 children. lol.
Amy, one of the representatives of west coast surrogacy was a very sweet individual, and after we both got to know one another I felt more comfotable then before. She went over the process of surogacy with both me and Eric. We were both able to ask questions and put forth request as far as the intended parents...etc. She showed us the needles for the hormones...etc 1 isn't bad at all but the other looks HUGE!!!! : ) it was a little scarry to think about. But it's all for a good cause. I'm extremely excited and happy and can't wait to pair up with a couple/single and get started.
She advised me as well that she still hasn't received all of the medical records.
She did receive Facey(2nd child preg), and Northridge. (2nd and 3rd deliveries) whch means we are still waiting for Dr Nitta and Kaiser.  So I will have to do a follow up again next Monday.
I'll check up again around that time. Toorrow is Father's day... so happy father's day to all you dad's and moms who act as a dad out there.
We'll talk soon!!!
Your Surrogate.

0 comments: