Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wednesday 08/10/11

Another step in surrogacy process, So after reading an IP's (intended parent's ) profile, the agency sets up a conference call for you and the IP's  to ask questions and get a feel for each other. On Wednesdy my IP's and I had our very first conference call.. About  a 30 minutes after disconecting, I got a call from the agency telling me they said yes. I was and still am SUPER excited.
We exchanged emails/and skype accounts. This morning Sunday My IP's skype called me but my camera on my phone wasn't working too well. So I had to set up an account on my computer. We have set a time that at 7pm my time 11 am
I think the hardest part of this process so far "after" getting all the medical records transfeered" is juggling. It seems as though I have 1 job (my day job) then my job as a mother and wife, and responsibilities to the rest of my family. Then after all of that I also feel like I am going thru an interview process.... for a second job. I am more then possitive after the driving, ivf hormones, psych testing, drug testing, medical record review... meeting them and everything else it intels my nerves will come to ease... I am super excited and this is just something I feel like I need to do before I pass... For examle my daughters birthday is this weekend, my other daughters is the week the IPs come to visit, my sons is the week after when we ae to stat the IVF... at least that is what I am being told... so it's a lot of juggling... not always easy but again... SUPER exciting. I am glad to have been given this chance and opportunity. So I just can't wait for it to begin.

Sincerely,
Your surrogate,

ps. please pray that my skype meeting goes smoothly tonight.

0 comments: