Sunday, August 7, 2011

how long does it take medical records to be sent to my dr?

How long does it take for medical records to be sent for surrogacy?

1st off, I have done my pap almost a month ago, and requested it to be sent off to the agency, about 2 weeks ago..they said they just needed it to be signed by a nurse and they would fax it right over. It's still hasn't been received.
The medical records I requested to be sent to the agency took about 1 month and 2 weeks. There were several call backs, and things having to be re sent.
So that would definately be one of my recommendations for a new surrogate is to get your pap and have all your medical records (for pregnancy(s) and delivery) ahead of time... one reason I didn't is because I didn't know it was going to take that long...and because it's free if you just ask them to be sent to the agency..and sign a medical release form. prior to starting the process... because it takes so long. I'm sure me being impatient doesn't help... so this next week I will continue to follow up for my pap (records) to be faxed over to my agnecy.

0 comments: